How does a beginner choose a bookmaker’s office and start betting on sports?
Betting on sports is a great distraction from the daily grind. For many, betting is a chance to get an extra adrenaline boost, as well as to test their luck. But where to start for a beginner, so that the registration in a bookmaker’s office does not become a negative and additional headache? The following tips will help you quickly get accustomed to the world of sports betting and not to make unnecessary mistakes.
When you decide to try your hand at betting, you first need to understand some basic things. Who accepts bets on the Internet, how to register an account, make a deposit and make your first transaction. It takes a couple of days at most to learn this information and familiarize yourself with the special terminology. If this is the first time you are going to make a bet, first understand what a:
Bookmaker , what the difference between legal offices and illegal offices;
- basic terminology of bookmaker’s offices (account, account, deposit, line, odds, betting, betting calculation);
- what is the event coverage, what you can bet on and how you can bet. To begin with, you should easily navigate through such names as main outcome, handicap, total, double outcome.
After reading a couple of articles about BK, you will easily understand that there is nothing complicated about online sports betting. The plan of action is as follows: find a licensed bookmaker’s office, create an account, make a deposit, find the right match and the right outcome, make a bet. Then everything depends on your intuition, analysis and luck.
Choosing a betting company
A bookmaker’s office is a place where you can bet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Therefore, the choice of a bookmaker’s office should be approached responsibly. You can search for information on the Internet or use proven specialized sites that have compiled a rating of bookmaker’s offices. Such sites study and analyze the proposals of licensed bookmakers, compare them to each other and give an objective assessment of each office.
The main criteria when choosing a bookmaker’s office:
- Availability of a license. One of the most important factors. If the bookmaker has a valid license – it shows the official work and protection of players’ interests by law.
- Reliability. You do not want to encounter problems with the withdrawal of money? Bookmaker must be time-tested and value its reputation.
- The line and the bookmaker’s list, as well as the odds (margin) of the company.
- The convenience of deposit/withdrawal, the need and timing of identification.
- Promotions, bonus policy of the office.
- Support service (an important point for those who register for the first time in such a gambling establishment).
- The convenience of using the site, the availability of mobile applications.
The first bet is like a holiday!
Determining with a bookmaker’s office and registering in it (making sure to specify valid passport data), it is necessary to make a deposit. This is done quite simply, you need to go to the appropriate section and select the method of depositing money. When you replenish the balance, you can do what you came here for – to bet on sports.
Open the line, look for the desired sport (soccer, tennis, basketball, hockey, etc.), championship, fight and go to the event. Then we choose the outcome by clicking on the appropriate odds. In 95% of the popular bookmaker’s offices the coupon with the selected betting option will open (will appear on the side or bottom). There will be specified the outcome (for example, P1) and the odds. It remains to enter the desired amount and click “make a bet” or “confirm”. Done. The entered amount will be deducted from the balance and the forecast will appear in the bet history.